Respecting your privacy
We are committed to supporting the relevant laws & regulations which set clear standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we obtain as part of our business operations.
Our respect for our customers' right to privacy of their personal information is paramount. We have policies and procedures to ensure that all personal information, no matter how or where it is obtained, is handled sensitively, securely, and in accordance with correlated privacy principles.
1. Matters of which you should be aware regarding information we may collect about you
2. Our policies on the management of personal information
3. Generally, what sort of information we hold, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information
What personal information do we collect and store?
So that we can provide services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. Some examples of where we may need these details are pre-orders, home deliveries, promotions etc.
Privacy law requires us to collect personal information about you only from you if it is reasonable and practical to do so.
We take all possible measures to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. We also take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when it is no longer required. The types of measures we take vary with the type of information, and how it is collected and stored.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. If you choose to withhold requested information however, we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
How is personal information used?
The personal information that we ask for is generally used to provide goods or services to you. For example, for a credit card transaction we need your card number. Where possible, we try to ensure that our disclosure of information to other organizations is in a way which does not personally identify individuals.
Access to your personal information
We will provide you with access to any of your personal information we hold (except in the limited circumstances recognized by privacy law). If you require access to your personal information, please log into your account registering with us. If you need to update your information (e.g. if you change your address), please make changes in your “account information”.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
* To complete your purchase transactions;
* To provide the services you request;
* To keep you informed about the status of your orders;
* To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you;
* To notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased;
* To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience;
* To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means.